Have a great summer!
2019-06-25The first half of the year has gone by and we are now entering the summer season. It has been great to meet customers and potential customers throughout the shows we have exhibited at. We hope to see you again after the summer in Las Vegas (NBAA) and London (Aircraft Commerce MRO/Flight Ops conference). Perhaps we will add a few more shows, who knows!
Until then, feel free to reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Commerce - MRO & Flight Ops conference in Miami, 11th-12th June
2019-05-27The Flygprestanda Sales team just got back from EBACE in Geneva and are preparing for the MRO & Flight Ops conference in Miami. We hope to see you there! You will find us in booth E7.
Flygprestanda Sales team
Meet us at EBACE - booth V59
2019-05-07As always, the business aviations largest happening in Europe every year is EBACE. Come see us there for an update on our latest developments!
To book a meeting with us, email email@example.com or call +46 40 642 00 10
Visit Flygprestanda at the IT Conference EMEA in Amsterdam
2019-03-26We would like to invite you to our booth at the EMEA IT Conference on the 26th-27th of March!
Please stop by or book a meeting with us using below contact details.
Flygprestanda Sales team
We have added a page with Guru2 screenshots and general information.
If you don´t use Guru2 yet, please have a look.
If you have any further question please call sales at +46 40 6420010 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2019-03-11We are now delivering v2.9
* Further customisations for use of "Weight" now available
* IATA codes are validated on flight creation
* Landscape mode now supported (limited use)
* METAR data (if activated) is now autoloaded on Flight Creation
* Customisations of text on Loadsheet "Generated by ...." now available
* Trip Fuel warning removed
* Trip Fuel box is red when out of range
* CG / Seats enhanced quality
* PAX categories are now customisable (Buttons like "Small Pet", "Large Pet" etc can be removed on request)
* InHg calculation issue resolved (that impacted aircraft that had inHg as default pressure unit)
Guru2 - Webinar session with Aircraft IT
2019-01-31On the 31st of January we are hosting a webinar sessions including a Q&A session where you will get a walkthrough of Guru2 and it's latest developments.
You can view the webinar on-demand as well here: Guru2 - Webinar session
Meet us at the Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference in San Antonio
2019-01-29We are starting off the year by exhibiting at the NBAA SDC Conference in San Antonio, Jan 29th - Feb 1st. Pass by the booth for a chat and demo!